Alexandru Dadalau is a graduate of a mechatronics degree program at the University of Stuttgart and a former research assistant and doctoral student at theInstitute for Control Technology of Machine Tools and Production Equipment (ISW) of the University of Stuttgart.
During his ten years of research Alexandru has supervised numerous industrial projects in the field of FE simulation of machine tools. Based on this experience, he has developed an FE software solution that is component-oriented. The component-oriented and parametric FE modeling is new in machine simulation and opens up previously unexploited potentials of FE simulation.
Meshparts is a spin-off of the traditional Institute for Control Technology of Machine Tools and Production Equipment (ISW) of the University of Stuttgart. From April 2012 to March 2013, Meshparts received the Exist Founder Scholarship from the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. During this time the market entry was prepared with the support of Technologie Transfer Initiative (TTI) GmbH in Stuttgart within the framework of a Transfer Gründerunternehmung (TGU).
In the summer of 2017, we brought 4 private investors on board, moved into a new office, expanded our team and started building our departments. Our software was awarded BEST OF at Innovationspreis-IT 2018 in the category "Industry Software".
15 years ago, a revolution took place in the CAD world. The import of parts libraries into the CAD software. This fundamentally changed the way machines or complex assemblies are modeled. This revolution led Meshparts to the world of FE simulation. Each mechanical component receives a virtual simulation model and is organized in a parametric FE parts library. This allows an easy entry into FE simulation on the one hand and on the other hand, great time saving potentials are realized during the modeling of complex assemblies.
FE simulation will eliminate the need for physical prototypes and Meshparts aims to become the standard simulation software for large mechanical assemblies with a focus on mechanical engineering.
30 Juli 2018
Our brand new Website is available now
15 April 2018
Membership at CAD.de
30 März 2018
Partnership with Mustafa Deliceoğlu
Mustafa Deliceoğlu is a mechanical engineer with a focus on FE simulation. He is Meshparts' contact and customer service representative in Turkey.
01 März 2018
DigitalEng.news reports about Meshparts
DigitalEng.news reports in an extensive article about the latest developments in FEM: Tracking Parametric CAD's Odyssey Into Finite Element Analysis and Additive Manufacturing
25 Februar 2018
Achieving more together:
Community License at Meshparts
We have developed a new form of software licensing. After the 30-day free version, you can continue to use Meshparts for free in exchange for uploading your models to our library.
23-27 04 2018
14-16 05 2018
NAFEMS is the International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Community.
The 4th German-language NAFEMS Regional Conference offers you a unique, independent, neutral, interdisciplinary and comprehensive range of information in the field of numerical simulation methods.
Alexandru Dadalau is presenting Meshparts on 16th May in a keynote speech.
15-18 05 2018
The INTERTOOL is Austria’s only trade fair for manufacturing technology in the metal processing sector. It focuses on machine tools and precision tools for separating and forming work piece processing, as well as fixtures and fittings, techniques, technologies and systems along the entire process chain.
06-07 06 2018
All About Automation Essen
19-21 06 2018
On a two-year cycle, Stanztec, the international specialist trade fair for punching technology, is presented in the punching technology heartland of Pforzheim. Loosely connected with the highly successful Duo Blechexpo and Schweisstec specialist trade fairs, Stanztec with its topic range of punching technology and associated peripherals is on the one hand proving to be the logical addition to these two other fairs and on the other hand equally standing out as an autonomous specialist trade fair.
19-22 06 2018
The event’s slogan: “all about metal cutting” sums it up perfectly. It’s where you’ll find the whole metal cutting world coming together for four days; where experts, producers and users from all stages of the process can exchange ideas about the ever changing world of metal cutting technologies and its innovations; and where visitors to the exhibition will find partners offering solutions for their specific needs in a relaxed exhibition environment with a clear and specialist focus.
Project Engineer (m/f)
- FE modeling and simulation of machines or other mechanical assemblies using Meshparts software and Ansys
- Evaluation of simulation results, creation of simulation reports
- Elaboration of constructive improvement measures
- Working in close contact with customers
- You have min. 3 years experience in mechanical engineering
- The machines have only few secrets for you (mechanical understanding)
- You are either already familiar with finite element simulations or you would like to know more about this area
- You have good communication skills
- You are great in keeping in touch with customers
- You also want to get to know other areas of our core business
Sales Manager B2B (m/f)
- You are jointly responsible for the sales success of Meshparts: you identify and acquire new corporate customers and actively supervise the purchase process in the areas of quotation preparation and order processing
- You can take part in important trade fairs and conferences
- You develop and maintain your customer pipeline independently and proactively
- You convince our customers of the added value of our product
- You maintain, use and extend our CRM system (Salesforce) to maximize your success
- You know how to interpret customer feedback and market impressions and help us to further optimize Meshparts
- Customer acquisition on phone does not trigger a panic attack, but an adrenaline rush for you
- Your entire communication is open to customer interest and you can create a friendly atmosphere in the sales conversation and present product advantages and customer benefits transparently
- Your world is digital - you have a strong affinity for digital business models and want to learn more every day
- You have experience in direct sales, including telephone sales and you want to prove that you can successfully build up your own customer base
- Also for graduates with experience during their studies, we offer an interesting introduction to sales and marketing
- German at mother tongue level both spoken and written
- Friendly, communicative and polite conduct
- Customer oriented attitude
- Motivated by results and driven toward excellence in service
At the moment we have no free vacancies in marketing.
Student Job / Marketing Assistant (m/f)
- Maintaining our online presence
- Manage our social media channels
- Implementation of a newsletter system
- Designing presentations and promotional materials
- You have a very good German and English both written and spoken
- You already have experience in the conception and design of new ideas in online marketing
- You are attending a marketing-oriented course
- You are very familiar with HTML5 and CSS3
- You are able to work in a team, goal-oriented and you have strong communication skills
- You are able to work independently
- You have a lot of ideas that you want to implement immediately